Denso remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and replacement routine that produces the lowest return rates in the replacement aftermarket.
Remanufactured components offer tremendous value, and by recycling valuable parts and precious raw materials, they're the environmentally responsible choice as well. Denso First Time Fit remanufactured starters are the ideal choice.
Key features and benefits of Denso remanufactured starters include:
* Solenoid coil 100 percent voltage tested.
* All terminal bolts replated or replaced with copper to ensure a clean source of electrical current
* Commutator polished, gauged, and performance tested
* Housing re-tapped to OE standards and damage-checked for heat warping, corrosion, or improper surface alignment; then refinished
* Pinion gear inspected and replaced as needed to meet engineering specifications
* Field coil inspected and high-voltage tested
* Armature cleaned and high-voltage tested to ensure reliable performance
* All-new bearings, brushes, and seals
* Maximum cranking torque under all conditions
* Designed to start in extreme cold and hot weather conditions
Write the First Review!